International Travel Tips for F-1 Students
SEVP (SEVIS) Broadcast Message – “SANTA”
By traveling with SANTA, international students will have an uneventful (simple) re-entry and travel experience.
1) Signed I-20. Visit the Ivy Office before you buy your air tickets.
2) Apply for renewal of passport (valid > 6 months) and U.S. visa
3) Note for EAD and a letter from the employer (not applicable to Ivy
4) Travel with all required documents including financial info showing proof of necessary funds.
Note: F-1 students are not allowed to work without authorization.
5) Assign an emergency phone number. Ivy: 1-847-564-1525 or
Ivy is the right school where you can get help to make your dream come true. Best wishes for a continued rewarding experience at Ivy.
Ivy E & E Institute www.ChicagoIvy.com