Ivy E & E Institute
Chicago Ivy Education Study for Success since 1995
Applying from Abroad: The school (Ivy E & E Institute) will issue you the SEVIS I-20 form, official admission documents, after you send all necessary documents listed below to Ivy.
All documents must be typed or legibly written in English. Any submitted document to Ivy will not be returned to the applicant. Please send completed application by air mail to:
Ivy College, 482 N. Milwaukee Ave. Wheeling, IL 60090, USA.
Or you may email the completed application to info@ChicagoIvy.com or
1. This application form completed and signed by the applicant (and signed by parent or guardian).
2. Pay the nonrefundable NON-INSTRUCTIONAL service fees: $125 application fee.
(U.S. residents: $100; COS cases: $199)
3. Proof of educational background: an original copy of transcripts, enrollment certificate or diploma from your current or previous school. If it is not written in English, send English translations of official transcripts as well. TOEFL score is not required.
4. Proof of financial resources: certified bank balance statement(s) from applicant’s or sponsor’s bank. If you plan to support your education with your financial sponsor, the sponsor must complete the Affidavit of Financial Support form and attach a bank statement.
If you want to apply change of status (COS) from J visa to F-1 student visa with U.S.CIS, a copy of valid DS 2019 is needed. A copy of I-797A only if you filed I-539 (COS) already.
Ivy will help you when you file COS from B or J visa to F-1.
6. If you plan to stay with your dependents, include any official document (copy of passport or family register) that lists your family member's biological information. Ivy will issue an I-20 Form for each accompanying dependent. 7. For students transferring into Ivy from another school, submit a photocopy of your most recent I-20 Form (or DS 2019), “stamped” I-20, and completed SEVIS Release Form for Transferring Into Ivy along with your DSO info.
8. Service fee (optional). Mailing fee $75 for sending the I-20 to you (Express mailing with tracking: $99). Processing fee for family members (F2): $50. If you want to have Ivy arrange housing, you must pay a non-refundable $95.00 service fee with Housing Application form 3 weeks prior to your arrival in Chicago. If you want to have Ivy arrange housing and check-in, pay a non-refundable $195. Airport (Chicago O’Hare) transfer (pick-up) fee: $95. Optional tuition deposit+++: $300^
^ The tuition deposit is applicable only if I-20 is issued for the applicant for Change of Status (COS), extension of I-20, reinstatement application or if F-1 transfer-in request has already been processed; it will be refunded if the student is not accepted to the program (for example, if their COS is not approved). This tuition deposit will be credited to the student's tuition when the student enrolls into a course of instruction at Ivy. Ivy strives to maintain its reputation as a compliant I-20 (F-1 visa) issuing school and as such seeks to discourage non-bona fide students from abusing the SEVIS I-20 (F-1 visa) system. Ivy will not be responsible for any outcome of F-1 visa application or change of status filing with U.S.CIS of the student/applicant.
Understood and signed: ________________________________ Signed date: ______________________
Contact Email: _______________________________________
Application Checklist is attached below: