Qualifications for Admissions
* Ivy welcomes qualified students. We are here to help Ivy students achieve their dreams by improving their English skills and/or continuing their professional development.
* Ivy issues the SEVIS I-20 to the qualified international students who have sent all necessary application documents, which is explained under the Application Forms menu, to Ivy. The I-20 is an official admission (acceptance) document issued from Ivy for your F-1 visa interview.
* Global Recognition: Ivy students are from more than 20 different countries in Asia, Europe, Middle East, and South America, including Brazil, China, Columbia, Mexico, Ukraine and Russia.
Ivy welcomes college students: Ivy has taught thousands of international college students who chose Ivy as their study abroad option.
* Any motivated students, including U.S. citizens and permanent residents, who are sixteen (16) years old or older at their class start date at Ivy, have taken English courses for at least one year (two semesters) in their home country, are able to read or listen and can follow simple directions, are welcome.
* The intensive English (ESL) program offers six (6) levels and has open enrollment throughout the year. Ivy’s other programs are also open for initial enrollment throughout the year.
* Ivy welcomes high school students who plan to transfer to a private high school in the United States or want to improve their English skills.
* All initial students should take the English placement test (EPT) prior to new session start date (or class start date) at Ivy’s Wheeling campus (main office). Meeting with an academic advisor is strongly recommended prior to determining the course of study because Ivy considers students’ academic and career goals in addition to placement test results.